Friday, October 16, 2015

Ecostyler Pudding DIY


When I am not cooking my own flaxseed gel, I am amping up my ecostyler gel. This is imperative for me because Ecostyler tends to leave my hair dry, despite the fact that it is alcohol free. People who have protein sensitivity can probably attest to the dry hair dilemma. Our hair is often dry without dying, blow drying, or using gel with alcohol. Ecostyler now offers a pudding called Eco Natural Curling Cocktail, but it's twice the price of the gel and is less than half the size. The ingredients include: Water (Aqua), Emulsifying Wax, PVP, Glycerin, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Oil, Collagen Amino Acids, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Ricinodendron Rautanenii (Mongongo) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminomethyl propanol, Tetrasodium EDTA Ingredient Attributes: moisture, no silicones, The only difference between the gel and the cocktail is the additional oils, soy protein instead of wheat, and emulsifying wax.

My solution is to take the gel either Pink Curl and Wave or Olive Oil and amp it up. My hair loves grapeseed oil and monoi oil.  I prefer to use these two oils along with my almond oil to create a homemade cocktail. The cost is cheaper and I have my oils and gels way longer than I would have that small jar of cocktail. My hair is fluffy and has body and a great hold. The above picture is may washngo with my homemade Ecostyler Olive Oil Pudding.

Which ingredients have you used to create your you-tailored Eco Cocktail?

No comments:

Post a Comment