- Wet hair with warm water smoothing in one direction. (Usually I am in the shower so away from the forehead). Hair should be saturated.
- Apply a deep conditioner. All the conditioner to sit on hair while you shower.
- Apply shampoo (leaving conditioner in) work through hair the same way you applied the conditioner. (At this point I generally finger comb or use a very wide tooth comb).
- Rinse out both shampoo and conditioner. Working from forehead to nexk.
- Apply a good leave in conditioner andfinger comb to ensure hair is detangled.
This is my method as I mentioned before this method can be tweaked to your hair. I find this method allows my hair to be less tangled and I can maximize moisture as well.