Friday, May 27, 2011

Hello fellow Curl Divas & Dudes,

Spring is here and summer is right around the corner (at least it is according to the calander). According to the forecast it'll be spring showers the next two weeks here :(

For the summer I am revisiting the Kinky Curly hair line. I haven't used them for five years because I didn't like the initial results but ladies and gents can I tell you that after following the directions this time around I am loving two things about this product; the first, third and fourth day curls! Yes, a little water and leave in conditioner and they curls are good as new! Second the fact that my hair doesn't shrink too much.

So, here's what I don't love. The product is only good for wash in goes when it is hot outside. If it is humid or cool it takes forever for your hair to dry; sometimes all day. The other thing I'm less than thrilled with is the thickness of the Spiral spritz. It's more like a gel. I would like my gel in a bottle please. Other than that I can say my hair does love this product. It was initially a bit crisp the first day but I put a little almond oil in it and it was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment