Saturday, December 3, 2011

Kinky Curly What's your type?

No matter what blog or discussion board you go to, the same question comes up. "What's my hair type?" There are several systems of determining hair type and perhaps the most renowned is that established by hairdresser Andre Walker-Oprah's Beautician. For the the past four years I have been "courting" off and on, a shampoo and conditioner made by Alafia. It's all organic and can be found at your Local Whole Foods Market. I wasn't too thrilled when they expanded their line and changed their formula (they even renamed it Beautiful Curls) BUT I did like the chart they provided to help determine your hair type and compatible hair products t and I bought the shampoo and conditioner anyway. Beautiful Curls Care Guide 

Two reasons I like(d) this product:
Organic Hydration and Wonderful Citrus smell.

Biggest complaint:
Whole Foods Market is 45 minutes away :(

I plan on doing a product review on the new line really soon. Check back often or visit me on my youtube channel.


CurlDiva

No comments:

Post a Comment